I have returned from the British Isles and returned to work.
Since I had put together my research summary paper before leaving, it was easy to review and jump back in right where I left off. I spent the morning cleaning up a few things in my paper, and then spent most of the day working on polishing up and finalizing my flux-ratio cut-off. By group meeting after lunch I'd made a few plots trying to be more precise with my parameters and sort through the data, systematically eliminating fainter objects that clouded over the color-color plot and getting down to the good stars. By the end of the day I made the final call: up to 1.4 (best at magnitude 26.5 or brighter, but am including up to 28).
That being done, I now have my stars catalog and am going to look at their distributions.